Saturday, September 19, 2009

Free facial and promotion from AsterSpring's Passion Anggun

AsterSpring's Passion Anggun is having promotion either you choose to have


1) Free facial worth RM68 (Dermalogica & Dermalogical Mircozone Facial and Face Mapping)

or

2) Sign up AsterSpring's Passion Anggun program, where you can indulge your body, mind, and soul with year round facials, body treatments, and products worth RM6,100, now at only RM1,900*.




 I signed up for the free facial of course .... and they send me an email to notify me. To my surprise on that same evening , Asterspring called me to made a reservation for me free facial.

(How efficient they are , is it economy is so bad nowwwww... Anyway I am trying their facial by next week I suppose in their KLCC's outlet)




Click here to sign up 


Most importantly when we click on to choose for free facial, they stated clearly


"This is a completely free gift from us. There is no catch and you are not obligated to buy anything. Just register for your free offer using the form below."



Terms & Conditions of the above promotion

1. Employees and current customers of Asterspring International Sdn. Bhd. are not eligible for this free offer.
 
2. Each person is allowed to register for this free offer only once.

 
3. Offer is valid until 30/09/09.



p/s: I'll see how truth is it after visiting them . Great if its truth like what it is stated above. And in fact I found this info from this blog. 

2 comments :

  1. They didn't say it was a free mini facial.. Lol! I was only allowed to choose one part of my face for treatment. They said its their policy. Oh well.. didn't argue.. I chose my eye area coz dry.. The eye treatment/massage was relaxing & moisturising. The results were good! They didn't push me to buy any products after the session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya, Fatin I agreed with you ... but since my face is very very dry, they told me to get hydration facial for whole face... very calming and relaxing no pushy BA trying to ask me to buy when I asked i think about it cos got existing package.. she just said I hope to see you again soon. Hehe, and that sound sincere...

    p/s: did you get some samples as well, it was unexpected. i didnt even ask for it since its free facial. good experience :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...