Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Review : Clinique Lash Power Mascara





I redeemed this Clinique Lash Power Mascara in travel size (3ml) 2 months ago when they first launched in Isetan KLCC. And after my Stila Major major lash mascara finished, I took this out this mascara to try. This mascara claimed that mascara extension visible.

Let's see whether it does what it says.



The mascara is in black onyx colour and the wand is short just like normal mascara.

Information extracted from the Clinique's website
Mascara with staying power. Vows to look pretty for 24 hours without a smudge or smear. Lasts through rain, sweat, humidity, tears. Yet the formula removes easily with warm water. Unique brush reaches and beautifully lengthens even the tiniest lashes. Ophthalmologist Tested. Benefit of the mascara long wearing.



I took all the below pictures after I came back from movie, as I was rushing out for movie earlier on. Hence the mascara application was a bit messy, please forgive me for that. I was late for my premier screening of Date Night movie. Must tell you guys it's hilarious and must watch oh ! Back to the topic, I apply only one layer of mascara after curling my lashes, it was easy.



(This is the other day when I put on the mascara slowly and nicely!)



I am glad to find out the mascara's black colour did paid off very well on my lashes. To surprise the mascara's brush did lengthen my lashes visibly and making it more defining although my mascara application was messy here. As you can see from the pictures, after I came back from my movie, there is no flaking and smudging on my face. However you might need to take a little bit to remove this compare to normal waterproof mascara. Others than that, this is just the perfect mascara for the time being for me that does lengthening, defining and separation of lashes nicely.



The mascara did what it claimed ! Visible extension on lashes.

However this mascara does not provide for voluminizing if you wondering, which is understandable since it did not say it will.

I have to confess, I felt with this mascara instantly !

Thinking of purchasing it when I finish using this!

It is priced at RM75 for a full size (if I am not mistaken)



Mascara with light makeup and brown contact lens is my look for the day.

p/s: I should retake the pictures and posted it here when I am free.


My Star Rating

3 comments :

  1. My sister has this, I really like it. Then again, I love Clinique mascaras, I'm a fan of High Impact. This one looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think paired with primer, the mascara would deliver even better results. Primer adds drama to everything :-D

    jia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is a good mascara. i got the sample and tried it. Very lengthening effect. But removing is abit difficult.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...