Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Review : Kose Sofymo White Cleansing Oil




Remember this cleansing oil , I bought it from my Hong Kong trip in early May. And now I finished my 1st bottle and yes I definitely think this cleansing oil deserve a review!!!

I picked up 2 types , one is deep cleansing and one is white.

The one I am reviewing here is the White one (assuming white means for whitening effect.. I cant read Japanese!)



I picked up this from Sasa Hong Kong for HKD45 , which is less than RM20/one bottle for 230ml after reading reviews from the internet before I go for my trip.

This is really affordable when you compare to available at the counter which easily cost RM100 above for 100ml only.



See i use until the last drop!



Pumped in an ample amount , roughly 2 pumps for my face.

From Sasa's website
Kose SOFTYMO White Cleansing Oil is an oil type make-up remover that can remove old keratins and make-up quickly. Orange oil and rice bran oil help to emboss heavy make-up like stubborn water-proof mascara, and remove all your make-up. It contains job's tears ingredient to keep moisture in your skin, so you will not feel a stiff or dry skin after use.



How to use cleansing oil

Step 1: Spread generously on your face and massage the cleansing oil on your skin with your dry hands. Massage softly on your eyes area if you have your eyeshadow and waterproof mascara on. Massage for around 1-2 minutes until the oil is evenly spread on your face.



Step 2:Add in some water and continue massaging. Repeat the steps for 2-3 times. And the cleansing oil will emulsify and turn into white milky substance.


Step 3 : Rinse your face with water ! And hula you are done !

Recommendation :Always double cleanse your face even though cleansing oil removes everything. I always follow with double cleansing with my Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam W to make sure all residues are completely remove off from my face.

Yes its just so simple just 3 simple steps!

And extremely suitable for lazy people because cleansing oil take off everything!

My SAY on Kose Sofymo White Cleansing Oil
The reason why I like this one compared to other brands because this gives me a really clean & comfortable feeling. And it not thick in texture although its oil and it does not clog my pores at all. It cleanse every little trace of makeup I have on my face, include my stubborn waterproof mascara.

Also the best thing about this is, the cleansing oil does not stings my eyes (I'm quite careless that often the oil get into my eyes). This cleansing oil is gentle and works perfectly fine for my sister who has really serious sensitive skin. Whether or not it gives whitening effect, I am not too sure.

Last but not least, this 230ml bottle last me around 3 months (sometimes I opt for my Biore Cleansing Oil in Cotton) and its only cost around RM20. I highly recommending this because that this is super affordable and does the job of cleaning properly and does not dry up my skin.

Unfortunately this is not available in Malaysia and perhaps next time when you are going to Hong Kong, remember to buy this to try !

This Kose Sofymo Cleansing Oil is priced at HKD 45/each (i.e around RM20) and available at Sasa, Aster, Bonjour and Long Sing Dispensary as well!

This is my holy grail cleansing oil :)

Am going to give it 5 stars !!


p/s: Hope Sasa Malaysia will bring in this!

9 comments :

  1. Great review! Have u tried the Biore cleansing oil? If u had, how does it compare to this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming Vanity : I tried to use on my face before at the Biore Beauty Bus but I think the texture a bit thicker than this but still lighter than Shu Uemura's one. So worth trying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the collagen version, i have been using it for sometime.. cheap and effective but now my true love for cleansing oil id fancl! its amazing! great review nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nic Nic : collagen type ?? whats the color of the bottle! I going to try fancl next time aroundddd since I hear so much good review about it.. however its not available in Malaysia too :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found shu uemura dont really work well..expensive too, agree?? still cant find a really good remover, nor oil type of cream type! =(

    thanks 4 ur review..if i go HK, sure try!! *_~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ere : thanks , click on my right hand box follow to be my follower ya !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy : Yes I agreed thats why I am finding alternative,because Shu oil texture is too thick and often clog my pores. Try out this and Biore Cleansing wipes in cotton oil . I find this 2 very good for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. It definitely moisturized my skin and made it feel smooth, but my skin is not as good as yours to begin with. It contains Job’s tears ingredient to keep moisture in your skin, so you will not feel a stiff or dry skin after use. It feels really nice, but didn't really do the job for me. Thanks for sharing with us….

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...